|compensation: DOE, PTO, Medical, 401k employment type: full-time|
About Photon Systems
Photon Systems, Inc. is a small, high technology, company that designs, manufactures, and markets patented deep ultraviolet lasers and other deep UV light sources and sensors and instruments enabled by these unique sources. Applications served by these unique products include Government and private industry. Government applications include NASA, DoD, CDC, NSF, and other government agencies. Commercial applications include analytical instruments used in manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biological materials, optics, and semiconductors, as well as environmental testing and R&D.
- Develop new LabVIEW and embedded applications.
- Maintain and support existing LabVIEW and embedded applications.
- Debug electronics hardware and systems.
- BS in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Physics or related field.
- Effective communication skills and ability to interface with other engineers and scientists.
- Active CLAD certification and pursuing CLD certification.
- 2 to 4 years of LabVIEW experience developing large applications.
- Some experience with embedded systems.
- MS in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Physics or related field.
- Active CLD or CLA certification.
- Experience with C and/or C++.
- Experience with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with optical systems.
Flexible hours between 7AM and 6PM, Monday-Friday. Pay is DOE Please email resume in PDF format with subject heading Lasers to Mars! . No phone calls please.